Sunday, October 3, 2010

Introduction

Hi, my name is Jennilee and I'm a genealogy addict. I can spend hours researching my family, tracking down different lines and seeing how far back I can go.

By the way, I've gotten back pretty far on a couple lines.

In the last few months, I've discovered things I didn't know -- like the fact that my family goes back to Switzerland on both sides, that both of my parents are descended from Charlemagne, and that I have both Quaker and Puritan ancestors. The last one might explain my obsession with orthodox religions actually.

I was reading Family Tree Magazine recently and was intrigued by the idea of blogging my research. So that's what this blog is going to be -- I'm going to use it to explore and share some of my research. I plan to just blog about whatever strikes my fancy on that day.

So...enjoy.

Jennilee Cookman

No comments:

Post a Comment