Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New Information (?) and other news

My grandmother is moving to Florida soon with her son and so has been cleaning out her home. This past weekend, she passed yet another bag to me full of sewing things and other random items, including some genealogy information. I'll have to double check, but I believe that some of the information she gave me is information that I don't currently have in my research, on the Dupre and the Curtis lines.

She also gave me a huge, blank family tree. It's meant to be filled in to the great grandparent level and has lots of blanks for siblings and cousins. I'm going to see if I can alter it to take it out farther than my great grandparents. The alteration was Mama's idea.

I can't wait to start filling it in. If I'd had an acid free pen with me, I would've started while at my parents' over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment